Interim Actuarial Analyst
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a leading UK life insurer in the North of England with their search for a Part Qualified Reporting Actuary.
- Deliver business as usual work to free up subject matter experts in these teams to work on the Brexit project; or
- Work within these team to help them deliver the work they are required to do for the Brexit project.
- Detailed knowledge of Actuarial Reporting Processes for Solvency II and IFRS.
- Experience of Actuarial models and implementing change to Actuarial models/processes in a robust controlled manner.
- Knowledge of technical provisions, economic capital calculations, IFRS and/or QRT reporting.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Interim Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly