Global insurer in need of a Qualified Risk Actuary - Great career opportunity
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer who are looking for a qualified Actuary to join their Risk Team.
- Work for a well-established Life Insurer and gain excellent analytical, stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Help make direct impacts to the business by being involved in 2nd line risk review and analyses.
- Work on the review, interpretation and implementation of a brand new Capital Standard.
- You will be involved in a variety of risk projects from Capital Model development, ORSA, Risk review and Scenario testing.
- 2+ years PQE
- A Financial services background is essential with Life insurance being desirable.
- Prior experience in a Risk/Capital management department is preferred.
- Understanding of profit and risk drivers of a Life Insurance group.
- Understanding of Capital and Reporting standards.
To discuss the role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit a CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.