Senior Actuarial Audit Manager for a FTSE 100 Life Insurer
Fairbank Partners are assisting a Life Insurer in Central London with their search for a Senior Audit Manager.
- Support and work with the Head of Audits – having great exposure to senior management and stakeholders.
- Work across a wide variety of actuarial topics, broaden your experience in different areas of the Life Insurance sector.
- Assist the effective identification of risks, and strengthen control frameworks.
- Manage and deliver audits to deadline.
- Work for a prestigious company and grow your network.
- Base salary of £110,000 + 12% car allowance.
- Qualified Actuary with 3+ PQE.
- Previous experience in the insurance industry and comprehensive experience in Life and Pensions insurance products throughout their life cycle.
- Knowledge of Conduct and Prudential Regulatory Risk, Corporate Governance practices and frameworks.
- Experience in internal audit.
To discuss the role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit a CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.