FTSE 100 Life Insurer - Nearly/Newly Qualified - Risk Modelling
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer in their search for a Nearly/Newly qualified Actuary to join their Risk Modelling Team.
- Work between the company’s Capital Management and Modelling teams and gain experience on a breadth of topics.
- Have the ability to influence the future strategy of this company’s work by joining at this early stage.
- Be responsible for the production of key risk data which will in turn influence the business as a whole.
- Join a highly technical team that will develop risk models in Matlab and VBA.
- Strong salary, bonus and wider package.
- Nearly/Newly Qualified.
- Strong technical modelling skills across a range of programming languages.
- Experience in Risk.
- Knowledge of Capital Modelling methods and solvency II is highly desirable.
- Good communication skills is essential.
To discuss the role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit a CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for FTSE 100 Life Insurer - Nearly/Newly Qualified - Risk Modelling
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly