Corporate Actuarial Pensions Consultant
Brand New Appointment
Corporate Consulting in the North: This is a phenomenal role for a talented pensions actuary ideally with 1 to 4 years' post qualification experience who will join a highly successful team with a great reputation.
This team is currently winning new clients and retaining existing ones. This client base is certainly diverse. Joining the team in the North, where you can be based in either Manchester or Leeds, you will be working alongside 80 professionals UK wide. Your role will entail:
- Project managing and directing large projects (FRO/PIE)
- Advising on risk management projects, benefit design, accounting disclosures and funding negotiations
- Leading relationships with clients and taking accountability for developing relationships
- Securing new business in the market and networking
- Reviewing work from the calculation support team as needed
Full specification available upon request. This is a dynamic role and would suit an actuary with excellent communication skills who is comfortable with leading discussions with FDs. Prior corporate advisory experience is desirable but not wholly essential.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173