Senior Pricing Analyst
In an exciting Senior Pricing Analyst role with a leading General Insurance company you will help develop new pricing approaches, exploit new data sources and embed new portfolio monitoring capabilities. Working collaboratively you will provide training and direction to analysts within your team. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in a range of accounts Motor, Property, Liability and Motor Trade.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified to degree level.
- Have a high level of numerical ability
- Experience using VBA and SAS.
- Experience training junior team members.
- Confidently communicate findings to technical and non technical audiences.
Experience of pricing tools such as Emblem and Radar Base are an advantage. Exposure to general insurance gained via underwriting/portfolio management is also an advantage.
Apply for Senior Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly