Risk Modelling Actuary – Newly Formed team in a Leading Life Insurer
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading UK Life Insurer who are looking for a number of Qualified Actuaries to help them set up a new Risk Modelling Team.
- Joining at this early stage will allow you to have influence over the future strategy of the work,
- You will be responsible for the production of key risk data that will go on to influence the work being done by finance teams,
- This is a highly technical team where you will develop risk models in Matlab and VBA,
- A key part of this role will be communication results and setting new model assumptions,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong technical modelling skills and a good Risk background,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.