Head of Exposure Management
This role is to manage all aspects of Exposure Management, including Catastrophe and Non-Catastrophe exposures and to report to Senior Management. The role will be initially based in London for 1 year but then will re locate permanently to Bermuda.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
· Manage the modelling team
· Manage catastrophe pricing reports and metrics using Tiger Eye (TE), including liaison with cat underwriting teams
· Management of catastrophe aggregations and Group roll up, including timely PML reporting and reconciliations
· Management of Group non-elemental RDS process
· Develop and maintain documentation for EM processes
· Manage relationship with third party catastrophe modelling software providers (RMS, AIR, TE) including contract renewals
· Management of all exposure related reporting (cat and non-cat) for rating agencies and regulators
Ideally you will have 7-10 years of catastrophe modelling/exposure management experience and be experienced with cat modelling/aggregation software in a reinsurance environment.