Systems Development and Process Improvement – Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
We are working on an excellent opportunity in the modelling team of a leading UK Life Insurer at a time when they are going through a period of exciting change.
- You will play a key role in developing new actuarial systems or use across the business,
- Have a say in the future direction of the development of the actuarial systems,
- Understand the impact of any model changes and communicate this to the model users,
- You must have an eagerness to learn new skills and come up with your own and unique ideas,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a good background in systems development,
- Strong Excel and VBA skills – and Prophet Experience would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.