Manager/Senior Manager - Leading Actuarial Consultancy
A competitive position has arisen within a leading, Global Actuarial Consultancy which will allow you to broaden your actuarial horizons and work alongside some of the UK's leading actuarial professionals. From the outset, you will be working on a variety of complex and challenging projects within a large and diverse client base and through that, you will significantly grow your professional network due to the execution of high quality advisory services.
You will work on projects which include but are not limited to;capital modelling, IFRS 17, finance transformation/change, model development, and project management.
As a candidate you will have:
- Life Insurance Experience
- You will be a Qualified Actuary in order to be considered for senior positions or have at least +3 actuarial exams to join at Part-Qualified level.
- Be an excellent communicator due to requirement of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders on a daily basis
- Demonstrate progress with actuarial exams (for part-qualified applicants)
- Have the drive and determination to work alongside some of the world's leading organisations and add real value through advisory services.
If you are interested in a career within an Actuarial Consultancy and you are either a part qualified or qualified Actuary please do not hesitate to apply for this competitive position.