Global Insurer in London - Senior Reporting Actuary - Extensive Package
Fairbank Partners are assisting a Global Insurer in their search for a Reporting Actuary to work within their Retirement Business Unit.
This role Senior Qualified (or equivalent) Actuary to work on Actuarial Change Projects.
- Offers excellent exposure to the senior leadership team.
- Have significant input into the IFRS 17 implementation, as well as the management of end to end process improvements and upcoming change projects.
- Make your mark by working in the fastest-growing team within the business.
- Excellent base salary, plus 12% car allowance and a strong wider package.
- 3+ years PQE
- Experience in a BAU reporting role, ideally but annuities.
- Breadth of experience with change experience being advantageous.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options please submit your CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners have access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.