South Coast Reserving - Management Opportunity
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading insurer to source a Nearly/Newly Qualified actuary to join their Reserving team.
- Take ownership within the role
- Join a multinational company, with a great international presence in the market
- Assist the Chief Actuary when required on project work
- Engage with stakeholder management on a regular basis
- Management opportunity, several direct reports
- Flexibility in working arrangements (WFH)
- Nearly/Newly qualified actuary
- Background in Reserving is an advantage
- Good communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for South Coast Reserving - Management Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly