Investment Analyst role with market leading company in Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a market leading company in Central London with their search for a Part Qualified Actuary to join them as an Investment Analyst.
- A highly commercial role, focused on the research and evaluation of new asset classes and due diligence of new investment proposals
- Communicative role involving a large amount of internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Work within a close-knit team of 9 offering exposure to all aspects of the team’s work
- Base salary of up to £50,000, plus bonus up to 25% and wider package
- Central London based role
- Full study package on offer
- Part Qualified Actuary or CFA student
- Previous investment portfolio experience is desirable
- Experience of fund and asset class due diligence is beneficial
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Investment Analyst role with market leading company in Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly