Capital Modelling role with Market Leading Consultancy based in Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a leading consultancy with their search for a number of highly technical Actuaries to join a specialist team focusing on modelling risks.
- Join a Consultancy within a well-respected team
- 90-95% of the workload is expected to be based in London
- Involvement in proxy modelling, risk modelling and economic scenario modelling
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Managing small teams of junior actuarial trainees
- Great career progression opportunities in the future
- Part Qualified up to c.5 years PQE
- Experience in the design/proposal of SII or ICA methodology would be preferable
- Illiquid asset or credit risk experience would be ideal
- Advanced knowledge of VBA and R is desirable
- Strong communication skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.