senior Manager - Change Risk
Eames Consulting are working with a Leading Insurance provider in their search for a Change Risk Manager. This is a critical and challenging role that requires a dynamic and experienced individual.
The purpose of the role is to effectively lead the design and operations of projects and risk management frameworks to ensure risks are effectively identified, assessed and managed.
- Design and implement a project risk framework to ensure risks arising from the project portfolio are well managed and escalated appropriately
- Provide support and training project managers and business as required to ensure the project risk framework is effectively implemented
- Provide assurance to Chief Risk Officer, Risk Committee and Franchise Board on the risk profile of the change portfolio, including individual projects. Provide an independent 'second line' opinion on programme risks and mitigation's
- Undertake periodic testing and review of key design and implementation decisions across the programme
- To build and maintain good relationships with all relevant Corporation departments, including 'Heads of' functions where appropriate.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Expert technical risk management knowledge and analytical skills are required
- Demonstrable stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Challenge ability to productively challenge technical experts across Lloyd's and be robust/resilient under scrutiny
- Advanced project management skills to lead and deliver change within areas of responsibility
- Good understanding of the insurance industry and the Lloyd's market
- Advanced knowledge of project and programme management
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.