Head of Market Risk
Within this role you will be expected to provide insightful risk advice on asset markets from both an asset class as well as geographic market perspective.
You will review, challenge and tie these developments to the quantitative underpinnings of the financial risk control framework as well as provide input to Asset Management to support their portfolio management and steering.
You will have opportunities to influence financial risk steering, as well as build a broad network of partners across global and business unit functions. This will include representing Risk Management on key group committees governing investment decisions as well as risk framework choices.
- Significant experience within investment either as a risk manager or portfolio management.
- Strong credit and equity market experience in both public market and private markets.
- Deep understanding of risk management methodologies such as VaR and economic capital.
- Practitioner's knowledge of the main credit and equity instruments, including derivatives employed in hedging credit and market risks as well as key systems for trade booking and market data provision
- Experience in evaluating real estate transactions, infrastructure investments and other cash-flow driven investments
- Proven thought leader on asset market topics as lead developer on research agendas
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.