Modelling Actuaries for the Big 4 – Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting one of the Big 4 in their search for a Modelling Actuary to join their Life team as a Senior Consultant.
You can expect to be involved in a number of key services, ranging from asset liability modelling and stochastic and deterministic modelling covering the likes of Solvency II, IFRS2, model rationalisation, finance transformations, M&A, ICA and audits, using various industry modelling tools and applications
- Join a Big 4 consultancy and broaden your career horizons with a prestigious consultancy.
- Have the ability to work with a whole host of systems and models such as; FIS iWorks Prophet, Towers Watson MoSes and Algorithmics AFM
- Apply your skills in projects reaching beyond traditional actuarial boundaries.
- Develop your Managerial skills by managing small teams of Junior Actuarial Trainees.
- Agile working available.
- Part-qualified up to 3-5 years PQE.
- A knowledge of Life Insurance is mandatory however actuarial candidates from other backgrounds (e.g. pensions) will be considered.
- Experience of building/maintaining modelling systems, for example FIS iWorks Prophet (mastering Prophet ALS will be a plus), Towers Watson MoSes, Algorithmics AFM (formerly VIPitech), or spreadsheet-based models, or a strong technical computer programming background.
- Experience of extensive client contact and good communication skills.
To discuss the role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit a CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.