Take a step up in responsibility with leading UK insurer as Senior Reserving Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer in their search a qualified Actuary with significant Reserving experience.
- MANAGE: Develop your managerial skills, with 3 direct reports
- LEAD: the Quarterly IFRS reserving process
- PROGRESSION: Be a leading point of contact for key senior stakeholders of the reserving output
- REPORT: into the Reserving Manager, offering high exposure to senior management
- FLEXIBILITY: Opportunity to work from home
The ideal candidate:
- Management experience
- Great Reserving experience
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.