Highly Technical Role in a leading International Life Insurer – Nearly/Newly Qualified Capital and R
This is an excellent opportunity to join a technically strong team and develop good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Using you past experience develop new assumptions and methodologies to be used when developing new models,
- Review the work being done by junior students and help them develop new skills,
- Present new models and results to senior stakeholders and various committee meetings,
- Be able to challenge the currently processes and put forward your own ideas for improvement,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Previous model development and/or coding experience,
- Matlab and RAFM experience would be highly advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Highly Technical Role in a leading International Life Insurer – Nearly/Newly Qualified Capital and R
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly