Join a FTSE 100 Life insurer as a Reporting Manager
Fairbank Partners are assisting a Life Insurer in the South West with their search for a Reporting Manager.
- The role focuses on the production of IFRS and SII results with a big drive on process improvement.
- Implement quality systems and processes to deliver strong returns on capital.
- Have the ability to challenge and improve the finance function.
- Get a high level of senior stakeholder engagement.
- Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary.
- Reporting or valuations experience is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently is key, as well as a positive attitude and willingness to contribute.
To discuss the role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit a CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Join a FTSE 100 Life insurer as a Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly