Risk Management in a Group Head Office
We are working with a Global Life Insurer who are looking for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Risk team in a highly varied role.
- This role will enable you to develop excellent analytical, stakeholder management and communication skills,
- You will work on the review, interpretation and implementation of a brand new Capital Standard,
- Work with a variety of key stakeholders across the international business,
- You will be involved in a variety of risk projects including Capital Model Development, Stress and Scenario testing, production of Risk reports, ORSA report production, Risk review,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good commercial awareness and problem solving skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Risk Management in a Group Head Office
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly