Pricing Manager sought on a permanent basis for a Top 10 UK General Insurer. Reporting directly to the Head of Pricing, you will have responsibility for the Customer Pricing / Optimisation Team and ensure that the premium that hits the customer has been adjusted to meet business and financial plans. Our client underwrites a range of Personal and Commercial classes of business. Your team is responsible for the final part of the pricing process before the premium hits the market for over 30+ different products.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Pricing Manager include:
- Leading a team of circa 10 members of staff, from Deputy Pricing Manager to Pricing Analyst level.
- Make recommendations on price optimisation activities in order to drive profitability and growth across multiple product channels.
- Working with stakeholders in Finance, Marketing and Sales to ensure that business plans are met for each product (i.e. targets may be profitability or volume of policies sold).
- Tracking the impacts of alterations made to the premium and understanding the impact.
- Working on departmental and company-wide initiatives with the Head of Pricing as required.
- General Insurance Pricing experience
- Personal Lines experience
- Strong leadership and line management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Commercial Lines
- Experience of Customer / Street / Optimisation Pricing
- Knowledge of General Insurance Pricing software e.g. Emblem or Radar
- Highly competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday
- 25-30% Bonus
- 12% Pension
- Flex Time
- Remote Working / Work From Home
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.