Part Qualified Capital Management Senior Analyst in Rapidly Growing Company
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a rapidly growing company with their search for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Capital Management team.
This role will work on the capital plan and position of the Group as well as supporting the capital implications of Group projects and identifying any risks, issues and opportunities which could impact the capital position
- Reporting directly to the Head of Capital, offering excellent exposure to Senior Management
- Involvement with the wider Capital Management team on capital projects
- Work in a close-knit team of 4
- Significant opportunity for future career progression within a rapidly growing Insurer
- Base salary of up to £55,000 plus a bonus of up to 25%
- Full study package on offer
- Central London based role
- Part Qualified Actuary making good progress through the actuarial exams
- 1-3 years experience
- Capital Management experience is ideal, although experience in SII, ALM or Capital Optimisation would be beneficial
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.