Great opportunity to join small close-knit Capital team sitting under Risk in London Syndicate
Excellent opportunity to work closely with highly-regarded mentors in syndicate capital team
- Provide risk and capital analysis for managed Lloyd’s syndicates so it’s great exposure to the Lloyd’s market.
- Great autonomy taking responsibility for specific areas of the internal model
- Excellent exposure to the wider business; liaising with underwriters, management, reinsurance
- Opportunity to develop igloo coding, modelling and programming abilities.
The ideal candidate:
- Part qualified actuarial student making good progress through exams
- Capital experience preferred but analysts from any Actuarial background will be considered
- Mathematics degree
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.