Senior Reserving Analyst
Fairbank Partners are currently working with an international general insurer in their search for a part or nearly-qualified Reserving Actuary to join their London office. The Reserving team works across a wide range of classes of business on quarterly reserving, as well as Solvency II Technical Provisions and business planning.
With a generous study support package, this is an excellent opportunity for an actuarial student to deepen their experience within reserving as part of a well-regarded team, with sound opportunity for internal progression, promotion and technical development.
- Quarterly reserving and reserve reviews
- Interaction with internal stakeholders across the business
- Financial reporting
- Support process development of reserving platform
- 3-5 years' experience in general insurance reserving
- Excellent communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.