Pricing Analyst sought for one of the UK's largest General Insurers. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a Pricing Team stacked with experienced analysts.
You will play a key role in developing new pricing approaches while taking advantage of mentorship from more senior Pricing Analysts and Managers.
The suitable Pricing Analyst will be looking to add value to an already well established General Insurer.
Key Responsibilities for the Pricing Analyst involve:
- Regular monitoring and analysing of the performance of accounts.
- Extracting, cleaning and analysing data for use in pricing models
- Identify new opportunities to optimise pricing models in accordance with business plans
- Observe trends in the market that may affect the pricing and underwriting of products
- Tackle new challenges with an analytical and innovative approach
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pricing software experience e.g. Emblem, Radar or SAS
Some of the Benefits Include:
- 25 Days Holiday
- 10% Bonus
- 8% Pension Scheme
- Flexible hours
- Excellent career progression opportunities
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.