Prudential Risk Manager
Eames Consulting are working with a global Investment Manager that is looking to recruit a new Risk Manager with strong prudential risk experience.
- Shape the review of capital related aspects
- Direct and advise on relevant projects including M&A, restructuring and regulatory change
- Provide effective 2nd line risk oversight.
- Help define and review the enterprise wide risks facing the business, providing recommendations and forward thinking strategy.
Knowledge and experience
- Newly Qualified Actuary
- Solvency II experience for Life Companies is Essential
- Formal report wiring experience
- Experience in Asset management is ideal but not necessary
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for an globally recognised business who are a progressive and forward thinking organisation. You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary plus other great benefits.
If you're interested in this role, apply to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Prudential Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly