Prudential Risk Manager
Eames Consulting are working with a global Investment Manager that is looking to recruit a new Risk Manager with strong prudential risk experience.
- Shape the review of capital related aspects
- Direct and advise on relevant projects including M&A, restructuring and regulatory change
- Provide effective 2nd line risk oversight.
- Help define and review the enterprise wide risks facing the business, providing recommendations and forward thinking strategy.
Knowledge and experience
- Newly Qualified Actuary
- Solvency II experience for Life Companies is Essential
- Formal report wiring experience
- Experience in Asset management is ideal but not necessary
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for an globally recognised business who are a progressive and forward thinking organisation. You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary plus other great benefits.
If you're interested in this role, apply to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.