- Full Time
Sanderson is currently looking to recruit an Investment Actuary to join a life insurance business based in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
The Investment Actuary will determine and monitor the Strategic Asset Allocations and investment strategies for With Profit and Long Term Funds.
Investment Actuary Responsibilities:
- Use best practice Asset Liability Management techniques to regularly review Strategic Asset Allocations to deliver good customer outcomes
- Review capital impact of changes to Strategic Asset Allocations against risk appetite.
- Contribute to papers and presentations with clearly documented analysis and recommendations
- Prepare and ensure committee packs are produces to require standards and timescales
Investment Actuary person specification:
- Qualified Actuary or equivalent
- Experience of Life office asset management
- Understanding of the investment market within financial services
- Understanding of Insurance regulatory capital and Solvency II