Eames Consulting are currently working with a Leading London Market Insurer in their search for a Senior Associate. This is a hands on role with direct reporting lines to senior management.
The purpose of the role is to effectively identify asses and manage the risk appetite set. In addition, you will have hands-on involvement with emerging risk, risk incident and risk appetite reporting.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To contribute to and lead sections of the annual and quarterly ORSA process
- To produce high quality regular and ad hoc reporting to the various risk committees which enable the committees to effectively discharge their responsibilities
- To build and maintain good relationships with all relevant departments, including 'Heads of' functions where appropriate
- To build and maintain timely and effective risk management reports, including from risk systems (either in-house or vendor)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in an analytical/numerical discipline
- Very Strong stakeholder and relationship management and Communication skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong Knowledge of Risk Management, Capital Modelling and Solvency II requirements
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.