Non-Life Capital Management and Reporting Actuary
Capital Management and Reporting Actuary --- Non-Life Insurance Firm --- Hamburg
An M&A organisation situated in the heart of Hamburg is recruiting for a Non-Life Capital Actuary to support their Actuarial processes. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment, supporting Reserving, Solvency II and Capital Management activities, as well as handling relationships with the Regulator (Bafin).
- Academic background in Mathematics, Statistics or similar scientific subject, ideally also having started or completed an Actuarial Qualification (DAV, SAV or equivalent).
- At least 3 years' experience in Insurance with experience in Reserving, Solvency II pillar 1 calculations and Reporting for a Non-Life Insurance firm.
- Fluent English and Advanced-Fluent German skills are required.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, as part of a small team willing to work longer hours to ensure successful delivery of a project.
- Previous experience with Run-Off business is also advantageous.