- Shape the review of capital related aspects of the firm
- Direct and advise on projects including, Mergers & Acquisitions, restructures, and regulatory change that impacts the funds businesses.
- Define, review and challenge the enterprise wide risks, recommending changes to make the risk metrics more forward looking and relevant
- Provide actuarial advice and effective 2nd line oversight of the management of prudential risk.
- Monitor, review and sign off the implementation of changes to actuarial and other models and assumptions arising from new products.
- Qualified UK FIA Actuary
- Experience of Solvency II for life companies essential
- Proactive work ethic
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.