Actuarial Student in a young and dynamic environment
NEXONTIS Consulting is a leading company specializing in the development of SAP-based solutions for new regulatory Standards like IFRS17 or Solvency II as well as high performance allocation solutions for the purpose of profitability analysis. NEXONTIS is a subsidiary of the msg group, which is a a product- and solutions-based systems integrator that serves the financial services/insurer/reinsurer markets in all lines of business, in all regions of the world We are looking for an actuarial student who seeks a young and dynamic environment to enhance our development, consulting or presales teams.
- Analyze business requirements and turn these into feasible software specifications
- Discuss results of analysis with clients and with SAP
- Present our product to potential new customers with audiences from actuarial, accounting, controlling and IT departments
- Perform system testing to ensure quality standards are met and best practice adhered to
- Communicate effectively with clients and within Nexontis
- Work effectively with colleagues located worldwide
- University degree in mathematics, actuarial sciences, statistics, information technology, business informatics, or equivalent
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Experience in writing software specifications, software testing, basic understanding of code (e.g. SQL, Visual Basic, R script…)
- Functional knowledge in the area of finance, risk and regulatory reporting within the insurance industry including the requirements of IFRS17 advantageous
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international team
- Sales background through projects and assignments advantageous
- Fluency in English, written and oral; German language is a nice to have
What you can expect from us:
- You will become part of a small expert team with global reach and impact where you can make a difference
- You will have the opportunity to access and influence different markets worldwide
- You will receive further training which will focus on the development of programming skills and product knowledge
This job description is designed to cover or contain a general listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as required.
NEXONTIS Consulting offers consultants an attractive and competitive salary package, pension scheme, generous employee benefits and flexible working hours. Additionally NEXONTIS Consulting promotes the career development in both functional and technical directions by comprehensive and advanced education and certificates.
NEXONTIS Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.