Nearly/Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary
FRG is searching for a distinguished nearly/newly qualified Actuary to join a leading niche Insurer in London.
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years UK Life experience, preferably in Reporting & Economic Capital.
- Previous Consultancy exposure is favourable
- A strong mathematical degree/Masters
- Comfortable working with and interpreting UK Insurance regulation for Reserving purposes
Duties will include:
- Monitoring the statutory and solvency position under IFRS and Solvency II Pillar 1
- The production of profit and capital surplus attribution
- Assisting with the development of the Internal model
- The production/review of MCEV
- The management and tutorship of the less experienced students within the team
You will be part of an exciting and dynamic working environment with the chance to gain exposure to other area’s of the business. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company as it goes from strength to strength.
For more information, please contact Kris Evers directly on:
0203 017 5125 or email@example.com