Senior Reserving Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading London Market insurance provider to source a Nearly/Newly Qualified actuary to join their Reserving team as Senior Actuary.
- Review and manage the work of junior analysts
- Manage production of returns
- Regulatory reporting
- Lead in the running of the internal capital model
- Nearly/newly Qualified Actuary with excellent exam progress
- Background in Reserving is essential
- Ability to produce high quality work to agreed deadlines
- Knowledge of IT skills including Excel
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.