Lead engagement with the PRA for a FTSE100 leading general insurer in Central London
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading international general insurer in their search for a nearly or newly qualified Actuary with Capital and/or Reporting experience to join their newly created Brexit team.
- Excellent exposure to senior stakeholder across actuarial, finance and claims
- A newly created role – an exciting opportunity to shape the future of processes for a household name insurer
- Work for a big name international insurer in central London – excellent internal opportunities in future in both the UK and globally
The ideal candidate:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified general insurance actuary
- Regulatory reporting AND/OR capital modelling experience (PRA interaction)
- A real self-starter, someone who will be keen to add value and improve actuarial processes at an exciting time of change for actuarial
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.