Qualified Actuary – South London – Succession Planning
Fairbank Partners are assisting a South London Insurer in their search for a Qualified Actuary to join their team as a Reporting Actuary.
- Be in direct contact with and report to the Head of Reporting and the Chief Actuary.
- Work across different metrics including: Solvency II, ORSA, FLAOR, GAAP and LICAT.
- Future career progression and built in succession planning with a growing Insurer.
- Qualified Actuary with 2 years + PQE
- Background or experience in Reporting.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks.
- Good knowledge of actuarial modelling and data conversion systems.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.