Exciting newly created Capital and Reporting role within Brexit team at big London Market insurer
Fairbank Partners are looking for a nearly or newly qualified Capital and Reporting analyst to join their newly created Brexit team, reporting directly to the Capital Modelling Lead.
- Work for a big name international insurer in central London – excellent internal opportunities in future in both the UK and globally
- Report directly into the Head of Brexit and Insights – excellent exposure to senior stakeholders across actuarial, finance and claims
- A newly created role – an exciting opportunity to shape the future of processes for a household name insurer
The ideal candidate:
- Nearly or newly qualified actuary
- Regulatory reporting AND/OR capital modelling experience (PRA interaction)
- Excellent academic background
To discuss this role further, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.