Bristol based Big 4 looking for Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuaries
We are working with one of the Big 4 Consultancies who are going through a period of growth at the Student and Nearly/Newly level.
- Moving over to a consultancy at this stage of your career give you an excellent platform to develop a range of technical and softer skills,
- You will be working on a rage of projects across IFRS17, Capital Optimisation, M&A’s and Finance Transformation,
- They are committed to developing your skills and you will have the opportunity to shadow Senior Managers, Directors and Partners to understand more about the work of a consultant,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part or Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong communication skills and a good base of Actuarial knowledge are key,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.