Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary – Challenge, Oversight and Review
We are working with a market leading Life Insurer who have a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Risk function.
- You will be a key point of contact across the business and build strong relationships with Senior Actuaries in the Finance function,
- Use your experience to challenge the work of first line teams and suggest ways to fix any issues,
- This is an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of project based work including confidential transactions and special projects,
- Ideally you will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong and up to date knowledge of the key regulations in the UK market,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary – Challenge, Oversight and Review
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly