Project Actuary - IFRS 17 & Process Improvement - FTSE 100 Insurer
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a FTSE 100 life insurer with their search for a Qualified Projects Actuary.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on interesting and varied projects, in a highly visible position, focussed on Actuarial Change The role will also offer:
- Opportunity to work on projects including; IFRS 17, process improvement, implementation of robotics techniques.
- Development and optimisation of Reporting processes.
- Management of senior stakeholder relationships across the business.
- Chance to work in a fast-growing business area with rapidly evolving requirements.
- Team management responsibilities possible.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Actuary, with experience within the Reporting team of a UK Life Insurer or Consultancy. Prior change management experience and a knowledge of annuities or retirement products is advantageous.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Jessica Clarke at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Project Actuary - IFRS 17 & Process Improvement - FTSE 100 Insurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly