A reputable professional services firm is seeking an investment manager to join their growing investment team based in London. The investment consulting team services both trustees and pension scheme sponsors across the DB and DC markets and is also expanding their advisory services to insurers, charities and HNW individuals on a broad range of investment issues.
The key responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead on investment advice for client portfolios
- Attending client meetings and delivering advice
- Undertaking investment manager research
- Acting as a point of contact for a range of clients and managing these relationships effectively as well coaching
- Managing the performance of more junior colleagues.
The suitable candidate should have at least 4 years' of investment consulting experience across DB/DC pension schemes, be FIA/CFA qualified and have great interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.