Join an international Re-insurer in their Actuarial Pricing arm
Fairbank Partners are assisting an international life insurer with their search for a Qualified Actuary to join their Protection Pricing Team as a Senior Pricing Actuary.
The purpose of the role is to manage the process of compiling tenders for specific quotes and to support the Pricing Actuaries by taking ownership of projects.
- Great deal of client interaction and exposure to the industry.
- Ability to create and further develop your Pricing market network
- Interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Management of projects and mentoring of Actuarial students.
- Flexible working on offer – up to 2 days from home per week
- Qualified Actuary with 3+ years’ experience, preferably in Pricing in life Insurance or the Reinsurance market.
- Experience of managing small project teams.
- Ability to write and maintain code in VBA or similar language would be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills with good understanding of MS Excel & Access and experience of at least one actuarial modelling package
To discuss the role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit a CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.