Work for a Global Insurer on their IFRS17 - Risk Managerial Role
Fairbank Partners are assisting a Global insurer in their search for a senior qualified actuary to join their team working on IFRS17 in the Risk sector.
In this role you will be responsible for driving the implementation of the actuarial aspects of IFRS17 on behalf of the Insurer’s Chief Actuary.
- Be given autonomy to make decisions for the business in regards to IFRS17.
- Work on a new accounting standard that is the cutting edge of actuarial analysis.
- Establish yourself and be known as the go-to expert in the new accounting standard.
- Work closely with stakeholders and senior managers and established clients.
- Advance your skills and challenge your capabilities in the actuarial field.
- Significant Post-Qualified Experience
- A background in Risk
- Previous stakeholder and managerial experience
- Proven track record of success
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options please submit your CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners have access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Work for a Global Insurer on their IFRS17 - Risk Managerial Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly