Exciting opportunity to join newly created Brexit team in Central London General Insurer
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading international General Insurer in their search for a nearly or newly qualified Actuary to join their Brexit team – reporting directly to the Head of Brexit and Insights.
The team will lead the company’s engagement with the PRA, and work with Group Reserving, Capital and Risk teams to co-ordinate the post-Brexit shift for actuarial capital and reporting.
- Work for a big name international insurer in central London – excellent internal opportunities in future in both the UK and globally
- Report directly into the Head of Brexit and Insights – excellent exposure to senior stakeholders across actuarial, finance and claims
- A newly created role – an exciting opportunity to shape the future of processes for a household name insurer
- Excellent salary package – basic salary c£75,000, 12% non-contributory pension, bonus and other benefits
The ideal candidate
- Nearly or Newly Qualified general insurance actuary
- Regulatory reporting AND/OR capital modelling experience (PRA interaction)
- A real self-starter, someone who will be keen to add value and improve actuarial processes at an exciting time of change for actuarial
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.