Excellent opportunity for a Capital analyst to join growing run-off acquirer with diverse portfolio
Fairbank Partners are working with a fast-growing run-off acquirer in their search for a Solvency II Capital Analyst.
- Wide variety of complex work: calculating the Solvency II balance sheets and producing reports to the UK and Irish regulators - the role will evolve and develop as the team continues to grow
- Highly business-facing role: interaction with actuarial, risk, M&A, and finance
- Excellent exposure to senior-stakeholders: Report into a Senior Actuary and Head of Department who then reports directly into the Chief Actuary
- Basic salary: c.£45,000 dependent on experience
The ideal candidate:
- Actuarial student
- Experience of Solvency II Standard Formula
- ReMetrica abilities preferred but not essential
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Science with excellent academic background
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Excellent opportunity for a Capital analyst to join growing run-off acquirer with diverse portfolio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly