Data Manager, Risk Modelling
An international insurance firm is looking to innovate their pricing methodology and is recruiting for a Data Engineer to work in a Data Management and Analytics position.
This role entails unifying Data in different formats from different sources into a unified Data Warehouse that can be accessed for innovative pricing. Additionally, you will get develop the strategy for innovating pricing, distribution and the customer journey. Should you be experienced in R or SAS, and have a passion for innovative problem-solving, feel free to call me for an informal discussion.
- Strong academic background in mathematical or scientific subject, with an ability to work on statistics.
- Experience in Data Management, Data Scientist and/or Analytics (insurance industry experience is advantageous but not required).
- Strong programming skills in R, SAS and/or open-source modelling platforms.
- Understanding of Insurance Pricing or Actuarial methodologies would be helpful
- Fluent English and ideally B2 level German (or higher)
- Competently able to communicate technical Analytics concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Willing to challenge the status quo.