Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary vacancy for a Global Insurer in Scotland - Chief Actuary's Team
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer with their search for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Risk team in Scotland.
This role will focus on monitoring the solvency and financial strength of the company while providing support and challenge to the rest of the business.
- Work with stakeholder by reviewing and overseeing first line work.
- Be a key player in decision making across the business by signing off on transactions and transformation proposals.
- Ability for agile working/working from home.
- Communication with senior leadership and stakeholders
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Experience in working in a Risk or Second Line team would be advantageous,
- Good understanding of SII
- Previous experience of stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options please submit your CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners have access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.