Qualified Pricing Actuary role at leading ReInsurer, Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 ReInsurer in Central London with their search for a Qualified Actuary to join their Protection Pricing team.
The purpose of this role is to manage the process of compiling tenders and to lead on Pricing projects.
- Great deal of client interaction and exposure to the industry
- Interaction with senior stakeholders
- Management of projects and mentoring of Actuarial students
- Flexible working on offer – up to 2 days from home per week
- Chance to move into Pricing from another technical area
- Qualified Actuary (1-3 years PQE)
- Previous experience working within Protection Pricing, although all backgrounds will be considered.
- Strong communication skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Pricing Actuary role at leading ReInsurer, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly