Head of Reporting role with dynamic South Coast Insurer - succession plan and team management
Fairbank Partners are assisting a market leading Life Insurer on the South Coast with their search for a Qualified Actuary to them as a Head of Reporting.
You will lead a team responsible for actuarial reporting and analysis and deputise for the FC.
- Leading the team (40-45) responsible for actuarial reporting and analysis for all Life products
- 3 direct reports initially, with the potential to build in more as they are looking at restricting the department
- Succession plan for the Financial Controller
- Excellent exposure to the wider business
- Flexible working possible
- Strong salary and benefits package
- Qualified Actuary
- Background in Financial Reporting across SII and IFRS metrics
- Managerial experience
- Strong communication skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.