Senior Actuarial Change Manager - IFRS 17 and Process Improvement - Qualified Actuary
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a FTSE100 Life Insurer with their search for a Senior Actuary to join their Reporting team, with a focus upon Actuarial Change, Process Improvement and IFRS 17.
The opportunity includes:
- Management of large projects, including IFRS17 and process automation.
- Recommending and implementing innovative solutions and improvements.
- The opportunity to engage with senior stakeholders throughout the business.
- Team leadership responsibilities.
- Excellent career progression and opportunities across the wider company long-term.
The ideal candidate will be a senior qualified actuary, with excellent communication skills, and a good knowledge of Financial Reporting.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Jessica Clarke at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.